Registration and Campsite booking
Available camping days
- Extended stay: Easter Monday night to Friday 26th
Onsite camping fees
- Plenty of powered Sites will be available with 15 amps for caravans, campervans, pop-tops and motor homes.
- Each team will require a 20 m standard extension lead for access to power.
- 1 team per site with one car only
- The size of the site (approx. 10m x 6m) will be similar to a caravan park site with room for a single caravan, single camper trailer, pop-top, motor home or tent and 1 vehicle .
- Additional vehicles and attendees staying offsite will be accommodated in the one day parking area within the arena, highlighted on the camping map below.
- Power connections
- cables must be tagged and current.
- Only one cable may now be used, you must not interconnect supply cables to extend reach.
- The standard 15 amp leads are 1.5mm so a 25 metre cable is maximum length.
The extra bonus this year will be the availability of extra nights. i.e before and after the main event days.
A huge incentive to enjoy 8 nights on site accommodation at family friendly prices to enjoy the stunning Geocaching and nearby tourist destinations.
A current list of teams that have booked camping sites can be found on the Information menu under Event Campers
What if I arrive at the camp site late at night?
There will only be one large entrance and exit gate, which are the event Co-ords. It will be guarded for the full official duration of the event, 24 hours a day. To gain access the first time, you will need to submit your team name verbally to be checked on a registered attendees list with security, as you enter the gates. After that, all attendees must wear their name tags and display their windscreen sticker constantly. Also display car flags. If you arrive late for registration, but in time for the entertainment, you will be able to register the next morning, once the registration building opens at 8am.
If you are camping onsite, you will have to work out where the campsite areas are prior to arrival, or ask the security at the gate.